İngilizce özgeçmiş örneği
15 Cornwall Ave l Sometown, NY 55555 l Phone: 555-555-5555 l firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Communications Manager
- Nationally award-winning marcom professional with 13 years of experience leading corporate marketing and internal communications for multimillion-dollar companies across diverse industries.
- Respected leader of creative teams, multimedia divisions and corporate communications departments. Conceptualize and orchestrate marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build brand images.
- Expert in the technical, conceptual and content development of sales-driving collateral. Proven ability to drive record-high marketing campaign response rates and execute successful product launches.
|Award of Excellence for Outstanding Advertising (ABC Co “Road Warrior” campaign), 2008
Gold Award for Outstanding Advertising (ABC Co “Open Road” direct mail campaign), 2008
Award of Excellence for Outstanding Advertising (ABC Co “Automotive Drive” campaign), 2006
Action Award for Outstanding Advertising (ABC Co “Hit the High Road” campaign), 2005
ABC COmpany, Sometown, NY – Multimillion-dollar company selling automotive supplies and parts
Marketing Communications Manager, 5/2003 to Present
Manage corporate marketing and communications functions, overseeing a $2.3M budget and 8-member team. Direct brand management, PR, media relations, corporate positioning, product launches, advertising, sales collateral and tradeshow marketing.
- Developed and launched integrated, multi-channel print, catalog, web and direct marketing campaigns that propelled sales from $3.2M (2003) to a projected $9.5M by 2008 year-end.
- Led market launch of 21 new products. Identified opportunities, researched new product possibilities, collaborated with engineering team and created campaigns generating $2.6M in annual sales.
- Created web portal to transform previously archaic intranet into a dynamic website improving communication flow and adding an effective sales tool for field reps.
- Wrote catalogs, course guides and training brochures that enhanced the sales reps’ understanding of complex product features and helped them sell more effectively.
- Performed ongoing customer/market research and demographic profiling to identify and capitalize on unmet market needs ahead of the curve.
- Produced media kit that demonstrated key marketing analytics and demographics for use in sales presentations. Efforts were credited as instrumental in closing numerous high-level deals.
- Leveraged strengths in cost-effective marketing management and vendor negotiations to end each year an average of 15% under-budget (without compromising business growth goals).
DEF Company, Sometown, NY – Full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency
Marketing Supervisor, 2/2000 to 5/2003
Developed marketing programs for a variety of business-to-business clients. Used an integrated approach to create balanced programs for clients to build their respective brands and businesses.
- Expanded client base by 78% in three years by consistently delivering goal-surpassing marketing results and ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Closed new accounts as a member of business-development team, including a $1.5M win with Action Company and a $1.2M win with JFK Corp.
- Earned commendations from client executives for communication deliverables that targeted desired audiences and articulated the value of products and services.
GHI Company, Sometown, NY – Leading advertising, direct marketing and communications agency
Creative Director, 1/1998 to 2/2000
Manager, Creative Services, 8/1996 to 1/1998
Copywriter, 6/1995 to 8/1996
Advanced through a series of promotions, culminating in oversight of group copy division and 6-member creative team. Created concept and copy for journal ads, direct mail campaigns and sales collateral for diverse clients and projects.
- Served as primary copywriter on advertising campaigns for multimillion-dollar accounts and successful product launches.
- Assumed a lead role in pitch team meetings due to strengths in presentation and negotiation skills, and helped close major accounts ($500K to $1M+ initial contracts).
- Generated campaign response-rates of between 6% and 8% (up to 4 times the industry average).
|Software:||QuarkXPress, Photoshop, ImageReady, MS Project, Crystal Reports, MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)|
|Web/Multimedia:||ColdFusion, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, EMC Documentum, Visual SourceSafe, Search Optimization, Web Server Administration, Content Management Systems|
ABC University, Sometown, NY
Bachelor of Science, 5/1995
- Major: Communications
- Minor: English
- Graduated with high honors
Portfolio on Request l Available for Relocation